NBA Finals Game 6: Raptors (3-2) at Warriors (2-3)
- DATE: Thursday, June 13
- TIME: 9 p.m. Eastern
- LOCATION: Oracle Arena, Oakland
- TV CHANNEL: ABC
- STREAMING: Watch ESPN
- INJURIES: Warriors (Kevin Durant, Achilles’, out; Kevon Looney, chest/ribs, likely out)
NBA Finals schedule
- Game 1 — May 30: at Raptors 118, Warriors 109
- Game 2 — June 2: Warriors 109, at Raptors 104
- Game 3 — June 5: Raptors 123, at Warriors 109
- Game 4 — June 7: Raptors 105, at Warriors 92
- Game 5 — June 10: Warriors 106, at Raptors 105
- Game 6 at Golden State: Thursday, June 13, 9 p.m. (ABC)
Raptors: Kawhi Leonard looked like he was leading the Raptors toward their first NBA title in the fourth quarter of Game 5. However, Toronto ended up going cold in the final three minutes despite holding a six-point lead. Leonard will need to have another heroic performance as the Raptors are going to need his scoring ability if they want to close out the series at Oracle Arena. Look for Leonard to be more aggressive than he’s ever been in Game 6.
Warriors: Meanwhile, the Warriors are entering Game 6 much like they’ve entered nine of the last 10 games in the playoffs: without Durant. After losing Durant to a heartbreaking injury, the team is going to have to rely on Curry and Klay Thompsonlike they have throughout much of the postseason. Both Curry and Thompson are going to have to be at their best if they want to force a Game 7. As a team, Golden State knocked down 20 shots from beyond the arc in Game 5 and still only came away with a one-point victory.
The Warriors are going to need another gutsy performance in Game 6 to keep their season alive. Despite dropping both games at home earlier in the series, Golden State gets the job done at home.
Watch Livestream here: Click this link